SAP COMMERCE CLOUD – A PURCHASE EXPERIENCE ACROSS ALL CHANNELS.
Successful omnichannel commerce has a name: SAP Customer Experience. Across all channels – be it online or offline – with SAP Commerce Cloud (formerly known as SAP Hybris Commerce) you can adopt a personalised approach to your customers that promotes loyalty and creates purchasing experiences worthy of the name.
B2B OR B2C – SAP COMMERCE CLOUD WITH MEDIENWERFT
As a certified SAP Gold Partner, Medienwerft also develops e-shops specially for your company, which sell products across all channels and in doing so perfectly convey your brand values. Whether B2B or B2C, with our experience from over 200 successful e-commerce projects, we support you in boosting the loyalty of your customers and, in turn, your sales.
- Omnichannel control
- Central data management
- Optimised order management
- B2B and B2C
- Agile and scalable
- SAP interfaces
- Customer dialogue in real time
- Open technology
FREE SAP COMMERCE FACT SHEET
SAP COMMERCE: INFORMATION, OPTIONS AND BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
Focus on your customers and reap the rewards. Discover in our fact sheet how your sales department can achieve greater success with our add-ons for SAP Commerce.
- Tips on how to increase traffic, customer loyalty and sales with SAP Commerce.
- Useful information about the optimal integration of end-to-end processes.
- Approaches for internationalising your B2B shops.
- Suggestions on how Medienwerft can support your sales department.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH MEDIENWERFT
EVERYTHING FROM A SINGLE SOURCE FOR PERFECT E-COMMERCE
Medienwerft is a certified SAP Silver Partner. Together with FIS GmbH – an SAP gold partner and one of the biggest SAP systems houses in Germany – we are in the virtually unique position of being able to cover the full range of SAP Customer Experience and Commerce. For you, this means that, you get SAP SX competence from one source and one mould.
PERFECTLY CONNECTED: SEAMLESS INTEGRATION INTO THE SAP-ERP SYSTEMS
The basis of every successful online shop is well-maintained customer data. The integration of SAP Commerce Cloud into your SAP ERP system such as S/4HANA enables effective data management through master data synchronisation, synchronous or asynchronous order management, product configurations or synchronous pricing.
As part of the FIS Group and SAP Gold Partner, we seamlessly integrate SAP Commerce Cloud into your existing SAP ERP systems such as S/4HANA and ensure that you can offer your customers – whether B2B or B2C – an inspiring shopping experience.
- Your benefits:
- Customer data, product data and order data in real time
- Always up-to-date data from the available stock
- Time and cost savings in managing your data
ONE PLATFORM FOR ALL CHANNELS: OMNICHANNEL SUCCESS WITH THE SAP COMMERCE CLOUD
ONE PLATFORM FOR ALL PARTNERS: GENUINE B2B SERVICE FOR THE WHOLESALE PAINT TRADE
For success in omnichannel commerce, it is crucial to create a system landscape that ensures central networking with all participants. Together with CMS Dienstleistungs-GmbH, we have developed a B2B platform based on SAP Commerce Cloud that connects brick-and-mortar with online retail with the highest level of functionality and services.
- Comprehensive master data management and services that make ordering, billing and other sales processes available in a customer-oriented, professional and reliable manner.
- Increasing the benefits of the offer, taking into account the requirements of all partners and creating a solution that ensures central networking with all stakeholders.
- The best example: the connection of the existing SAP ERP systems with an omnichannel platform based on SAP Commerce – developed by Medienwerft.
THE PERFECT COMPONENTS OF YOUR SUCCESS. NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL. B2B AND B2C
Agile, scalable and expandable: SAP Commerce Cloud is a modern, uniform platform based on open standards. Integration into your existing ERP, CRM and supply chain systems takes place smoothly via interfaces.
- Different websites, languages and currencies? Thanks to numerous internationalisation options, the SAP Commerce solution works globally from the bottom upwards.
- Private or business customers? With the SAP B2C and SAP B2B Commerce applications, SAP Commerce provides you with target-group-specific functions.
THE TROUBLE-FREE PACKAGE FOR CENTRAL CUSTOMER LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
The SAP Commerce Cloud is a core component of SAP Customer Experience – a comprehensive, coupled and central customer lifecycle management system that spans all departments.
- Intelligent marketing automation is combined with effective sales and service CRM as well as customer-friendly e-commerce.
- This ensures a successful customer dialogue across all channels in real time and, in turn, a consistently positive customer experience.
CREATE A COMPREHENSIVE,
PERSONALISED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE!
Would you like to know how you can make your business even more successful using SAP Commerce Cloud and SAP Customer Experience ?
Then get in touch with us. Medienwerft, as a certified SAP Partner, and FIS GmbH, as one of the biggest SAP systems houses in Germany with Gold status, are your top choice for seamless, successful customer relationships.
In an initial discussion you can find out what opportunities the Medienwerft Plus Edition for SAP Commerce can offer your company. When moving to the SAP Commerce Cloud – including to V2 – Medienwerft can provide expert support as your partner with the Move-to-cloud-Programm from SAP. Get in touch!
FOUR PILLARS FOR SUCCESSFUL B2B E-COMMERCE WITH MEDIENWERFT
HOW B2B CUSTOMERS BENEFIT FROM SAP COMMERCE CLOUD
- Flexible and powerful even for demanding connection scenarios (ERP, CRM and supply chain systems)
- Webshop with content management system SmartEdit
- Optimal performance on all devices
- Consistent, relevant and personalised customer experience across all channels
- Support for delivery and returns processes, also for demanding organisational units
- Extensive document history, simplified document flow – even with multi-level distribution
- Individual pricing
- Internal release processes
- Personalised content tailored to loyal customers
- Availability of customer data, product data and order information
- B2B-specific extensions
HOW B2C CUSTOMERS BENEFIT FROM SAP COMMERCE CLOUD
- Consistent brand experience across all devices
- Best user friendliness
- Intelligent search
- Personalised real-time experiences
- Self-service options
- Short loading times
- Fast shipping thanks to proven payment processes and logistics concepts
- Integration of further country and language versions
THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS ABOUT SAP COMMERCE
The SAP Commerce Cloud is the ideal platform for successful omnichannel commerce, as it makes consistent customer experiences possible. As a cloud-based solution, SAP Commerce allows you to break up data silos. An additional advantage is the problem-free connection to an existing SAP S/4HANA ERP.
The costs for the SAP Commerce Cloud are comprised of the annual SAP license costs, the one-off development cost for the shop and the maintenance costs incurred after the go-live. The Medienwerft Plus Edition for SAP Commerce offers you a quick and attractively priced entry into the world of SAP Commerce. We would be happy to draw up an individual offer for you.
Depending on its complexity, with the Medienwerft Plus Edition for SAP Commerce, your web shop could be online within a matter of months. The Medienwerft Plus Edition contains an SAP Commerce-based web shop including standard features such as multiple languages, front-end adjustments and page templates. This MVP is the perfect entry into the SAP Commerce Shop. Use the additional Medienwerft add-on packages to make your web shop – whether B2B or B2C – fit for all challenges.
The Medienwerft Plus Edition for SAP Commerce with individual add-ons is the perfect fit for B2B companies – whether mid-sized companies or large corporations. Through working on numerous projects we are familiar with the special requirements of B2B companies and as such have developed essential add-ons which turn the SAP Commerce Cloud into the perfect B2B solution. The add-ons developed by our SAP experts include watch lists, customer-specific prices, VAT-ID reviews or permission management.
The SAP Commerce Accelerators offer a fundamental structure for the development of a new web shop. They are based on templates which, while certainly expandable, are not so easy to implement with regard to upgrades. As they are firmly coupled to the platform, independent releases are out of the question. Conversely, Spartacus as a progressive web app (PWA) is based on libraries which can be easily upgraded and decoupled from the SAP Commerce Cloud.
SAP Commerce uses the WCMS SmartEdit. As a WYSIWYG interface, SmartEdit offers the option of quickly building a page with various components. The SAP Accelerator provides the most fundamental components. Aside from this, Medienwerft offers a broad range of additionally developed components, which cover further requirements and are optimally suited to providing a brand-appropriate web presence for your business.
Are you already using SAP Commerce, but have yet to try the innovative cloud architecture? The SAP Commerce Move programme can help you switch from an on-premises solution to the cloud. The programme, consisting of two workshops and a preparatory phase, gives you everything you need to get started. The only thing you need to invest when switching to the cloud is time – the programme itself is free of charge. Our SAP Commerce experts have gleaned experience from working on more than 200 e-commerce projects and are on hand to ensure that your transition to the cloud is successful.
In order to expand the core functionalities of SAP Commerce and adapt them to suit specific requirements, we have developed individual add-ons and industry solutions, such as the Medienwerft Life Cycle Services.
With Medienwerft add-ons, you are receiving a “toolkit” of tried, economical add-ons, which can give your online shop a decisive push. From search optimisation to ERP integration, you benefit from our SAP Commerce experience and at a fair price to boot.
Since 2016, Medienwerft has been part of the FIS Group with over 800 employees at 6 locations in Europe. Together with FIS – SAP Gold Partner and one of the largest SAP system houses in Germany – Medienwerft, also as SAP Gold Partner, covers the entire spectrum of SAP Customer Experience. Thanks to Medienwerft’s experience from over 200 e-commerce projects and FIS’s expertise in the area of ERP integration, we can support you in shop development throughout the entire process chain, right up to the technical infrastructure. For you, this means: e-commerce and ERP expertise from a single source.
UNLOCK THE FULL POTENTIAL OF YOUR WEB SHOP WITH SAP COMMERCE CLOUD!
With SAP Commerce Cloud your web shop is perfectly equipped for all B2B and B2C challenges. Unleash the potential of addressing your customers across all channels! We are happy to help make your shop even more successful. Get in touch!