We have been working for the publicly traded fashion company Adlermode AG since 2013. The services that we provide here involve the core of our brand & e-commerce know-how: from conception and creation to brand management to technical implementation in SAP Hybris. In particular, the combination of more than 160 stationary markets in Germany, Austria, Luxembourg and Switzerland, as well as the e-commerce business, ensure exciting omnichannel projects.
Our task is the strategic, conceptual and technical optimisation, and further development of Adlermode’s omnichannel e-commerce platform based on SAP Hybris. Since 2013, we have enjoyed working on a variety of projects, especially in the SAP Hybris environment, such as:
- SAP Hybris update from 4.5 to 4.8
- SAP Hybris update from 4.8 to 5.4
- Integration of external service providers and services, such as Fulfilment, Findologic
- Performance optimisation and monitoring
- Operation of high-availability clusters
- Localisation, multilingualism
- Conception, design and implementation of the “Adler PlusSize” subshop
- Medienwerft’s own responsive framework, including integration in SAP Hybris WCMS
- SAP Hybris 5.4
- SAP Hybris B2C Accelerator
- Spring REST template
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Medienwerft Responsive Framework
A special challenge for us was the establishment of the “PlusSize” range as a sub-brand and its portrayal in the form of a sub-shop in the Adler shop. Here, we were able to use our brand expertise in addition to our technical know-how.
Together with the client and an interdisciplinary team of design, conception and technology experts, we then worked on a subshop solution – including the logo design – that had not only an attractive design with large images, supplementary information and a series of interactive service tools, but also a shopping experience that has a feel-good quality.
At the same time, the technical foundation of the entire Adler shop was converted to a responsive design. For this, Medienwerft used its own responsive framework and seamlessly integrated it into the SAP Hybris WCMS. This let the client easily maintain the content for all display sizes.